Payment & Shipping Terms:
Why choose hydraulic 4 rolls?
1) Auto-aligning, the plate can be aligned against the side roller automatically.
2) The plate is clamped in the tangent position accurately of top roller and lower roller to get the shortest flat end (excellent pre-bending)
3) One-time rolling. The whole round cylinder can be rolled in one time, including the pre-bending. Find right position for side roller, it can be aligned automatically, no need to turn round.
4) Feeding plate. The plate is clamped between top roller and lower roller in the middle to assure the consistency and ideal location.
5) Accessories. Aligning, pre-bending and rolling are centralized control. Quick pre-bending and no damage on the plate edge; there is aligning device on the side supports to remove possible misalignment in rolling. And the top support is mainly used to roll big diameter of cylinder, which can replace the over-head crane. The rolling efficiency can be increased 2 or 3 time higher by using these accessories.
6) Cone-shape cylinder. The geometric design is good for cone-shape cylinder rolling, the lower roller can lean to clamp the plate (big diameter of cone-shape cylinder), which can make the the plate in this side move quickly. “cone-rolling device” is installed on the tipping side, and touch with short side (small diameter of cone-shape diameter), move slowly according to the needed size. The side roller must lean properly to roll the cone-shape cylinder in right size. For The standard configuration of Mertal-brand hydraulic 4 rolls, there are electronic control system for clamping location of lower roller and slant moving of side roller, which is much more advanced than competitors’.
7) CNC application. Hydraulic 4 rolls is the most proper machine model for CNC program plate rolling machine; quick auto-aligning; reliable “start point” as mechanical point, most proper for CNC program. Hydraulic clamping roller to clamp the plate tightly all the time to make sure the stability, precision and location. One-time rolling: it can be finished by CNC program very simply in one time.
Following users apply to use the machine
first use of the user, because this is one of the most easy-to-operate machine
operators lack of inspection requires high productivity,
increase profitability requires high accuracy,
improving quality want only one operator, reducing labor costs
due to the large size of the Board, production of high-or for security reasons require handling device
want to use CNC operations, reduce operational personnel action levels think factor
coiling process in the pre-bending of the sheet securely clamped, completely avoid slipping phenomenon.
Dual roller drive ensure more stable and reliable gripping, edge of the sheet can be closer to the nip point.
The sheet edge closer to the nip point, this is the best place to get the shortest length of the straight edge.
After the completion of the pre-bent, we need to continue to move the sheet coiled. Full upper and lower rollers driven approach, from both sides of the sheet holder feeding, feeding clamping force distribution in the double-sided sheet, ensure a more accurate feed control.
Further explanation, the upper and lower rollers synchronous movement, ensures that when rolled sheet and narrow strip when feed reliable and stable.
Every driver on the roll of straight league by hydraulic motor, ensures that the plate to the stable and reliable. Direct mode was the standard characteristics of heavy equipment, torque can be directly sent to board, avoid the power loss.
Low efficiency of the system (speed reducer, copper sleeve, gear belt, cardan shaft, linear guide) is replaced by a new efficient method, hydraulic planetary drive coupling on the roller directly, frictionless swing guide rail, frictionless autocollimation bearing, multiplex hydraulic power system. The application of today's most advanced technology greatly reduce the energy loss (useless) to ensure energy is used for coil plate (useful work). Completely conform to the international standard for efficient energy-saving technology.
|MCLW12HXNC Four roller plate rolling machine technical parameters|
|Model||Max pre-bending thickness(mm)||Max bending thickness(mm)||Diameter of upper roller(mm)||Max plate width(mm)||Main motor power(kw)|